On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 02:06:21PM -0600, Tim Born wrote:
> Thanks Jeff.  I applied the patch yesterday and tested it last night.
> It was working great when I went to bed.
> As of this morning the swiki has resumed it's previous behavior, as if
> the patch was never applied.
> Almost certainly pilot error on my part.  I'll figure it out.

Hmm. Could it be that you forgot to save the changes and the machine
rebooted overnight (thereby losing the changes)? After filing in the
code, just press "save & exit". That should save it.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105