Has anyone ported Swiki to Squeak 3.8 or 3.9? I've tried it out a bit in
3.8, 3.8.1, and 3.9, but ran into some problems.

I downloaded the sources tar file from http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/39
and followed the directions from the sources ReadMe.txt file:

=====vvvvv=====vvvvv===== ReadMe.txt =====vvvvv=====vvvvv=====
Comanche Swiki
version:                ComSwiki 1.5, "One Of These Days"
                         Comanche 7.0.2
squeak:         3.7
date:           2 December 2005
by:                     Je77 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

To Set Up Your System:
1. Put the 'swiki' folder in the folder where the image file is
2. Start Squeak
3. Install Comanche through SqueakMap
         a. In the world menu, click on 'open...'
         b. Choose 'SqueakMap Package Loader'
         c. Install 'Dynamic Bindings (1.2)'
         d. Install 'Named Process (1.2)'
         e. Install 'KomServices (1.1.1)'
         f. Install 'KomHttpServer (7.0.2)'
4. Install 'Swiki.cs
5. Do: (ComSwikiLauncher openAsMorph)
6. Set the port by pressing the port button on the ComSwiki Launcher
         a. port 80 is the default web server port, though you may not
have permission to use it
                 (on various *nix implementations, users are not allowed
port access to low numbers)
         b. port 8000, 8080 and 8888 are the other options
7. Save changes
         a. left button click on background to get World menu
         b. click on 'save and quit'
8. Start the server
         a. press 'start server' button on ComSwiki Launcher (this may
take some time)
9. Use the AdminTool to set up the site
         a. go to http://mysite:8080/admin/help#getStarted (substitute
your port number for 8080)
         b. the user:password pair is admin:password
         c. follow the instructions there to get started

To End Swiki on Comanche:
1. Press 'stop server' button on ComSwiki Launcher

To Automatically Start Comanche/Swiki:
1. Press 'save & exit' button on ComSwiki Launcher.
         note: the next time that Squeak starts, ComSwiki starts
automatically

Miscellaneous Notes:
1. When downloading and transferring Swikis, you should transfer in
binary mode
=====^^^^^=====^^^^^===== ReadMe.txt =====^^^^^=====^^^^^=====

Step 3d is not needed in 3.8 or beyond, since the changes for
NamedProcess have been incorporated into the base image. Some of the
changes that seemed to be needed from the Swiki.cs change set to work
with the Squeak 3.8-6665 image included reverting the following methods
in the change set to those in already in the image after loading the
prerequisite packages:

SocketStream>receiveData
Socket>sendData
MultipartChunk>saveToStream:
NetworkHost>nameString

The swikis seem to render except for problems serving images: the images
served up are corrupted.

I had similar results in 3.8.1 and 3.9.

Before I debug further I thought I'd check to see whether anyone has
gotten further than me or has some insight as to what changes might be
needed.

I was also wondering, is future development planned beyond the currently
available Swiki 1.5 release and if so, what does the development roadmap
for Swiki look like?

-Mark Schwenk
  WellThot Inc.