Go into your ComSwiki folder and delete the SqueakDebug.log, then try
starting Squeak again. Now post the contents of Squeak.ini and also
the contents of SqueakDebug.log file. That will help. In the
meantime, you can  copy the entire ComSwiki folder to another machine
and try it there. If you have a PC, download ComSwiki for the PC and
try your files with the Squeak.exe from the PC.

Derrel