anyone aware of squeak-based projects hosted on sourceforge?

i know the vm and plugins have a presence there, but as david points
out, it may not be suited to squeak development processes, but that
may just be my ignorance.

actually, the swiki development process may not be all that well
suited to the "usual" squeak development process, given the duality of
the in-image aspect and the file-system ATA+ (addresses-templates-
action-and-other-things) aspect that are part of the overall swiki
development process.

i haven't thought these issues through, but we may want to hash them
out a bit to come up with the best way of supporting the community.

hal