I have a WebDriver framework that wraps Py.Test and after a bunch of
setup stuff calls into things with

run_status = pytest.main(args=arguments, plugins=[marks.MarksDecorator()])

which works fine for a single execution. But now I've got a couple
clients that /really/ want parallel execution. My thinking for this
would be to add in the necessary arguments to pass in the way all the
other arguments have been...

if 'n' in results.__dict__ and results.__dict__['n'] != None:
     arguments.append("--dist=load")
     arguments.append("--tx=%s*popen" % results.__dict__['n'])

But my scripts are not actually executing. (Which shouldnt be too too
surprising since I likely wouldnt be writing an email if they were...)

Adam-Gouchers-MacBook:ebay adam$ pysaunter.py -m shirts -n 2
test session starts
platform darwin -- Python 2.7.2 -- pytest-2.2.4
gw0 [0] / gw1 [0]
scheduling tests via LoadScheduling

/Users/adam/work/saunter/py.saunter-examples/ebay/logs/2012-08-02-14-21-46.xml
in 1.21 seconds
Adam-Gouchers-MacBook:ebay adam$

Any suggestions on how to debug why the workers are being created but
the scripts not executed? I'd like to not write my own xdist style
plugin so would like to make things behave with the existing one.

-adam