raghav agarwal writes:
- is it possible to login to multiple yahoo accounts from the same
- client using spectrum as gateway...if yes how?

Same client? yes.

Same ID? No. -- I believe you need to have multiple XMPP
accounts to map to multiple distince Yahoo accounts. (now, if
you use more than one alias on a single Yahoo account, I'm not
sure how that would work, I haven't seen that work in libpurple
for a good number of years.. -- back when pidgin was gaim.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                e...@cirr.com           http://www.cirr.com
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes