Hey Randy,

this here is the real problem:

On Freitag 05 Dezember 2008, Randy Heiland wrote:
> cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-long-double"

Somebody compiled your Python with -Wno-long-double, but your C++ compiler
does not understand that (warning-related, anyway) option. Easiest workaround:
Open up aksetup_helper.py, in hack_distutils(), add "-Wno-long-double" to the
list handed to remove_prefixes().

Good luck,
Andreas

PS: The ctags bit is irrelevant--that's just for my convenience when
developing. I should probably remove that, anyway.

PPS: Yes, it's telling that there's a routine called hack_distutils().