On Samstag 31 Januar 2009, Nicholas Tung wrote:
> Sure, no problem. Also, another question: how do I pass an offset from a
> DeviceAllocation to a kernel? I can't seem to pass int's where it wants
> pointers despite being able to cast DeviceAllocation to an int.

Two ways: wrap it in a numpy.intp--a pointer sized integer. Or use the
prepared invocation interface, which handles this seamlessly.

Current git has test cases for this.

There's still an issue with offsets in memcpy invocations, but we'll leave
that for another day. (patches welcome, though)

> Also, some minor but hopefully helpful doc fixes are attached.

Applied.

Andreas