Hmm, OK, so a couple of people indicating that the code works for them. I'll see if reinstalling CUDA and the latest PyCUDA works.

Dan

On 03/03/2010 23:03, Andreas Klöckner wrote:
On Mittwoch 03 März 2010, Dan Goodman wrote:
Could it be a 32/64 bit issue? I have a 64 bit Win7 machine, but my
Python, numpy, etc. are 32 bit and so I had to compile PyCUDA using 32
bits (but the NVIDIA driver is 64 bit). Probably this shouldn't work at
all, but it seems to work fine for everything except exp.

Not sure what could be wrong. For the record, your code works on my
machine (260, 64-bit Debian Linux)

Andreas