Hi Alexander,

Thanks again for your response!! I actually tested the wrapper prior to the
installation by importing within the build folder (build/lib.xxx). I've made
sure to set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the set of folders listed below.  And
still, that symbol cannot be found.  It's annoying...

/usr/lib64/:/usr/local/lib64:/usr/local/cuda/lib:/usr/lib64/mpich2/lib

Thanks again for your help,
Paul

--
Paul Rigor
Pre-doctoral BIT Fellow and Graduate Student