I have a question about the .gpudata contract that I couldn't figure out by
experimentation.  If I construct gpuarrays with a call like

  GPUArray(...,gpudata=xxx)

is it sufficient that

  xxx.___int___()

and

  xxx.free()

be defined for things to work out correctly?  That's what I gleaned from the
documentation, but it didn't work when I tried it with a Python class that
had those two methods.  (I wanted to allocate memory on the device some
other way.)

^L