On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:40:27 -0400, Julien Cornebise
<julien.corneb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The daemon of forgotten attachment strikes again. Corrected. Sorry about that.
>
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Julien Cornebise
> <julien.corneb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Awesome, thanks Andreas ! Indeed test_driver.py works perfectly now.
> > test_gpuarray.py still fails 10 out of 23, are they the same reason ?
> > [output attached if you want to have a look].

Odd, I can't reproduce these issues on the Fermis I have access to. (a
480 and a couple C2050s) Something is odd, too--these
NotImplementedErrors should be gone--did you get a partial git update
somehow? (Ian implemented these a while ago IIRC)

> > In any case, that means that the GPU is indeed working good, and that
> > so does pyCUDA, then, thank you !
> > Have fun in SIAM meeting -- here, enjoying SAMSI Summer Workshop,
> > where the possibilities of GPU to speed-up Bayesian analysis of
> > Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) data seem to have interested
> > the PK/PD people, often bothered by the amount of time required by
> > Monte-Carlo methods.

Cool--if you end up with a nice application of PyCUDA, please consider
adding it to the PyCUDA showcase:

http://wiki.tiker.net/PyCuda/ShowCase

Andreas