Dear PyCuda mailing list readers,

I just finished the installation of pycuda 0.94rc on a Centos 5.5 64 bit
machine using gcc4.1.2 and boost 1.39 and a fresh manual python2.7 install. The
machine is a blade holding two Tesla C2050 cards.

I went through all possible install problems on such a rigid system like
Centos, but finally I got it installed, thanks to the wiki and a few mailing
list posts.

I tried to run the pycuda tests in the test directory, but already with the
test_driver.py I ran into some trouble. Find the errors and stdout attached to
this mail. test_math.py runs fine and test_gpuarray issues a few precision
errors.
Someone experienced similar problems on other GPU's or is it related to the new
Fermi architecture??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Schmidtke