Andreas I’m afraid of my little experience unpacking and compiling whatever it
is need to setup something new for Python, I really use to use everything that
is ready within  the EPD windows installer, here it is what I did to setup
Pycuda:
I got an EPD installer for python that includes everything we need to work
with IPython;
I installed Visual C++ 2008 from an ISO disk downloaded from the MS site;
I installed the developer driver for my Geforce 9800 Nvidia Card
(devdriver_3.1_winvista-win7_32_257.21_general.exe)
I installed cudatoolkit_3.1_win_32.exe
I installed pycuda-0.94.dev.win32-py2.6.exe (from
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pycuda)
I installed boost_1_39_setup.exe
And that’s all I did, now I cannot find any source catalogues for PyCuda so I
was unable to set the file siteconf.py that the Andreas setup suggest. I also
could not check the installation of Boost Python, Boost DateTime, and
BoostThread libraries…
Please help with my mess!  Thanks a lot!!!