Hi all,

New user here and anxious to get my feet wet with PyCUDA.

I installed v0.94rc today on an Ubuntu 8.10 box w/ a Quadro FX 1700. I
also Installed the CUDA toolkit v3.1. Everything appeared to compile
fine from PyCUDA, however when I execute the driver unit test
`test_driver.py`, I immediately receive the following traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test_driver.py", line 4, in <module>
    from pycuda.tools import mark_cuda_test
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pycuda/tools.py", line 30, in <module>
    import pycuda.driver as cuda
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pycuda/driver.py", line 1, in <module>
    from _driver import *
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pycuda/_driver.so:
undefined symbol: cuMemcpyDtoDAsync

I apologize if the mailing list is inappropriate for reporting issues
such as these. If not, please advise!

Thanks,
Tim