Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the quick response!
This is on a Linux machine, and apparently one of the tests the user did
was to take a machine where this error was happening on both Titan XP cards
that were installed, and swap one of them for a 1060. After this, the error
did not occur on the 1060, but did continue to occur on the Titan XP.. I'm
not quite sure what to conclude from that actually. I will ask the user to
try updating/downgrading the driver version and see what happens.

Thanks!
Ali