I am using the same exact setup, how long does it take to run out of memory,
how much memory on your system?> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:38:05 -0700> Subject: [Pydev-users]
[pydev - Users] Eclipse 3.3 running out of memory> > > Read and respond to this
message at: > https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4413971> By:
arve_knudsen> > I've just started using Eclipse/PyDev (coming from a Vim
background, it's well> .. different), and so far I like it but I am having some
serious problems. I> don't know if this is caused by PyDev or if it is a
general Eclipse problem,> but Eclipse will consistently slow down noticeably
and eventually run out of> memory (I get an error dialog saying something like
"Java heap space"). This> is happening so frequently I can't work as
effectively as I should. I would> greatly appreciate any help in resolving this
issue.> > I am working on Ubuntu Feisty, using Eclipse 3.3.0 with the latest
updates,> PyDev 1.3.7 and Sun Java 1.6.0 (b105).> >