The following forum message was posted by fabioz at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4970443:

Hi Brian,

I must say that I'm pretty short on time to do that integration... but I can
help in guiding you if you'd be willing to fork PyDev in github to add those
changes... (PyDev uses Jython from the sources now and not from a .jar, so,
follow instructions from http://pydev.org/developers.html to get the code/build
and then remove W:\pydev\plugins\org.python.pydev.jython\src_jython sources
and add the Jython 2.5.2 sources on top of it... (and then, most of what's left
is fixing compilation errors that may arise -- probably mostly adding the jython
dependencies to the classpath).

Cheers,

Fabio