It is great to see another substantial program using my set of bindings.
As for the slugishness of the canvas, I am not sure whether it is the
bindings or the canvas code that is causing the slowdowns (probably my
bindings and python -- gnumeric seems to run quite well).  Are you using
antialiased or normal canvas?  Maybe you could try each one and see which
gives better performance.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]