> you can get gtk to automatically resize a column with the
> GtkCList.set_column_auto_resize(col) method.  If you want to find

Thanks for the information, I settled on setting the columns to auto
resize when filling them with the initial data, then turning auto
resizing off after showing the list so if any additional data doesn't
fit it will be handled as a special case by the user, I think this is a
good compromise, will see how it works in actual practice.

        -Harry
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]