Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

>Am Fr, 2002-09-06 um 21.30 schrieb Christian Reis:
>

>>On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 09:03:30PM +0200, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
>>

>>>I'm reading one tutorial after an other, but I'm not able to find all
>>>this things out...
>>>

>>Dude, just pick up hello world from the examples directory and
>>understand it, and then start tinkering it. That's all there is.
>>

>Oh, yes, I did that.  Now I've got a Menu Bar with a Menu, that works,
>and I've got a GtkLayout with Scollbars in a Table.  But there are
>always some small things I'd like to ask... and I always need much time
>to find that out...

If you are using pygtk-1.99.x (which I would recommend if you are just
starting with pygtk), I have put together some scripts to automatically
convert the C documentation into something more useful for Python
programmers.  It isn't quite complete, and some areas aren't accurate
(where the python API differs from the C API), but it might be of some help:
    http://www.gnome.org/~james/pygtk-docs/

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/