bitlov wrote:

>Hi,
>
>When i build a gui with glade 0.6.4, I can load it in my python program with
>libglade. But with glade 1.1.1, I see that the xml glade file is incompatible
>with libglade and cannot be load with GladeXML().
>So, is it possible to use a gui build with glade 1.1.1 in python? And how can
>I do it?

Glade 1.1.x builds GUIs for GTK 2.0.  If you want to make use of the new
XML files, you will need to use pygtk-1.99.x (the bindings for GTK 2.0),
which include a libglade 2.0 wrapper.  The 0.6.x pygtk releases are not
compatible with GTK 2.0.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/