LDC - Pablo Endres Lozada wrote:

Thanks for all your answers guys you've been really helpfull!!

Here come the question. Is there a way to bring a window to front?
And question two:
supose you define two windows with libglade and save them in
the same file. if I start the app like this

self.widgets = libglade.GladeXML("Gui.glade", "MainWindow")

how do I acces Window2 to show it?
I tryed self.widgets.get_widget("Window22)
but it doesn't work.

If the widget is not have its visible attribute set, you can call show() on the widget to show it. If the widget is already showing, you could use the window.present() method (available only in the gtk 2.0 version of pygtk).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Linux.conf.au http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.