Ricardo Caesar Lenzi wrote:

Hello,

I'm testing libglade to use with my application and I have a little
doubt with Pixmaps. I have the following directory structure:

-+ App root

+-+ glade

+- pixmaps

All my pixmaps are in the 'pixmaps' diretory and all glade files are in
the 'glade' directory. While design with glade thats all ok, but when I
start my application I got the error:

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion
`src != NULL' failed.

and the pixmaps don't appear. It seems that libglade does not follow the
glade pixmap directory.
The question is: Can I indicate the pixmap directory in libglade?

libglade checks for files such as pixmap files in the same directory as the glade file. If you set the pixmap directory to "." in the project options, then things should all work fine.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Linux.conf.au http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.