Johan Dahlin wrote:

tis 2003-01-14 klockan 23.51 skrev John Finlay:

These aren't implemented in PyGTK 1.99.x - what's the reason? Are they likely to be implemented in the future? A comment in gtk-types.defs seems to indicate GTK+ 2.2.

I think it's mainly because missing GTK_TYPE_* defines/macros that's
missing in GTK 2.0.
They will be added when we branch for 2.2.

Only james know when.
In my opinion it should not be before 2.0 is released, it should be
shortly afterwards

I was originally putting off wrapping GtkClipboard til it got assigned a GType. I bugged owen about it, but nothing happened for the 2.0 release because he wasn't sure what type he wanted it to be (in 2.0, it is an opaque pointer type).

In 2.2, GtkClipboard is a GObject, so it isn't so much of a problem. We should probably add a cheesy binding for GtkClipboard for the 2.0 branch of pygtk (when we branch for 2.2, the binding will be simple).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Linux.conf.au http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.