Hi again,

Glade does not appear to set the expand property on toolbar items ...
can this be verified?

Using glade 3.2.0 -- setting the packing expand option to Yes appears
to have no effect - when the ToolItem is created by gladed the expand
property is False.

Note that the Glade UI shows that the item has been expanded in the UI
builder but when running the application the item is not expanded.

Or am I just missing on some other option to be set.

Thanks

--

Edward Stow