Hi there,

this is my first time here and I'been using
python for just some weeks. I really love it.
First time writing code too, and loving it so
far too.

I'm using glade to build the gui and it works
very well, but now I want to insert some pure pygtk
things into it and I don't now how.

I mean, I have this glade created window and it has
an hbox with three columns. In the first column I put
a button using glade, in the second I have label and
the third is empty. I want to put a pygtk created
calendar there.

I can create a pure pygtk window and calendar, but
I can't find the way to mix xml glade created guis and
pygtk.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Kosa