Hello people!

I'm having a trouble when I shrink a window that contains the following
widgets tree:

+ ScrolledWindow
        + Viewport
               + Table
                         + Frame1
                         + Frame2

When I expand my main window, the widgets expand correctly, without using
the scrolled window. But, if I shrink my window, the viewport have a correct
size acording with scrolledwindow widget, but the Table is larger than the
viewport, and because that, I have to use the scrollers of the
scrolledwindow.

Then, the cells of the table are still on the big size, and I want to all
the cells shrink with my window.

I do very much tests, and I see that the scrolledwindow and viewport widgets
have the correct size, but the table widget (and then, all their cells) have
a size very much larger than the window.

How can I say to the table that shrink its size according their parent
widgets?