Hi,

I forgot to mention where to find Gaphas. Sorry :S.

Gaphas can be found on GitHub at: http://github.com/amolenaar/gaphas.

Releases are available from the Python Package Index:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gaphas

Gaphas can be easily installed by Setuptools:

 $ easy_install gaphas

And works if you have PyGTK and PyCairo installed.

Kind regards,

Arjan