El mar, 05-10-2010 a las 08:56 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 23:52, Robert Park <rbp...@exolucere.ca> wrote:
> > Since nobody's replied and Google doesn't even really know, I emailed
> > John Palmieri directly, who kindly explained that the file
> > /usr/share/gir-1.0/Gtk-2.0.gir holds all the answers. It's the
> > introspection data in XML format, so it's mostly human readable.
> >
> > For example, I needed to know the new name for the constant
> > Gtk.TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_AUTOSIZE, so I searched through the .gir file,
> > and eventually found this:
> >
> >    <enumeration name="TreeViewColumnSizing"
> >                 glib:type-name="GtkTreeViewColumnSizing"
> >                 glib:get-type="gtk_tree_view_column_sizing_get_type"
> >                 c:type="GtkTreeViewColumnSizing">
> >      <member name="grow_only"
> >              value="0"
> >              c:identifier="GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_GROW_ONLY"
> >              glib:nick="grow-only"/>
> >      <member name="autosize"
> >              value="1"
> >              c:identifier="GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_AUTOSIZE"
> >              glib:nick="autosize"/>
> >      <member name="fixed"
> >              value="2"
> >              c:identifier="GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_FIXED"
> >              glib:nick="fixed"/>
> >    </enumeration>
> >
> > The new name of the constant is going to be "Gtk" plus the enumeration
> > name "TreeViewColumnSizing", plus the member name "autosize" in ALL
> > CAPS, separated by periods. So: Gtk.TreeViewColumnSizing.AUTOSIZE
> >
> > I hope Google picks this up for the sake of other people like myself
> > who've struggled with this.
>
> Hi,
>
> this is kind of mentioned in
> http://live.gnome.org/PyGObject/IntrospectionPorting , see the
> pygi-convert.sh script.
>
> It would be great if you could help making that page more useful (and
> maybe easier to find), right now the number of contributors is
> ridiculously small compared with the number of people who will have to
> port their apps to introspection.

Sorry for the late reply, but I've recently published some kind of
"intro doc" as a porting howto. It's on spanish, and if Google
Translator (or alike) doesn't do the job, I could also translate it.

http://enchufado.com/post.php?ID=328

Any contrinution is welcome!

This couldn't be done without Tomeu, J5 and others help, so... many
thanks :)

Regards,
jors