hi

i reinstalled macport and rebuilded all gtk2, gstreamer... with no_x11 and
+quartz, this time the app start normally

but still the problem with the xid

i spend hours on google without finding help...

so, in linux i use the gtk.gdk.Window.xid
on win 32 the handle (works fine too)

and osx, i tried the nsview but i get :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gmediafinder.py", line 1304, in on_drawingarea_realized
    self.sink.set_xwindow_id(self.movie_window.window.nsview)
AttributeError: 'gtk.gdk.Window' object has no attribute 'nsview'

where movie_window is my DrawingArea

i use osxvideosink as video sink for gstreamer but i can t get the id of my
drawingarea, have an idear?

thanks a lot!

++