Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some installation trouble. I downloaded PyGObject 3.0.2 and tried running configure. It said that I don't have glib version >= 2.24.0, so I found glib 2.24.2 and installed it. The configure still stops on the same error:

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.24.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the *** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly installed.
configure: error: maybe you want the pygobject-2-4 branch?

I'm on CentOS 5, if that helps.

Thanks,
Vincent