Am 04.06.2013 00:14, schrieb Tim Evans:

On Windows there is the RegisterHotKey function. This is not available via GTK,
so you'd have to use the win32 APIs
directly. The hard part will be getting the WM_HOTKEY message. I think you'll
need to create a window using win32all so
you can handle the message. There are plenty of example of using RegisterHotKey
on the net, you'll just need to convert
them to Python using win32all or ctypes.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms646309%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

The other way to do it on Windows is to load your own DLL (written in C) into
the process of each running application. I
can't remember the API for doing that, but it did have some advantages in terms
of what events you could then override.

You might look at how AutoHotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) does it, or
consider just using AutoHotkey to send the
right keys to your app.

I think these key words help me to find a solution.

Thank you,
  Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/