Hi,

I have just downloaded pyinstaller 2.0 onto a virtualised Windows environment and AVG thinks "C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Downloads\pyinstaller-2.0.zip:\pyinstaller-2.0\support\loader\Windows-32bit\runw.exe" is infected with "Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic15.BYZX". I supposedly had the same problem with 1.6.

Any thoughts? I suspect it might be a false positive but obviously I need to be careful.

All the best,
Grant