Dear All,

I have an issue while running the exe file generated by Pyinstaller.

The original Python program running OK, and the compiling process of
Pyinstaller was also finished successfully for constructing the related exe
file. However, when I run the generated exe file, I got the following error
message

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cli.py", line 8, in <module>
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
  File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
  File "scripts\integration_work\mdflag.py", line 20, in <module>
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
  File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
  File "torch\__init__.py", line 137, in <module>
OSError: [WinError 126] The specified module could not be found. Error
of its dependencies.
[9244] Failed to execute script 'cli' due to unhandled exception

I developed python program and compiled exe file in the miniconda
environment. The python is 3.8.5, and pyinstaller is 5.0.1