Greetings installers of Python,
I'm having problems using Pyinstaller for both of my CLI applications that
use a library called defopt (https://github.com/anntzer/defopt) for
building subcommand-based CLIs. I've tried --onedir and --onefile. I'm
using MacOS 12.4

Since I get similar errors for two completely different packages, I assume
that there is an incompatibility here? This lends the question with what
should I replace defopt? I want to use something I know will work with
Pyinstaller.

Building goes ok with a few warnings:
```
pyinstaller --onefile --name konstel konstel/cli.py
```

Running does not
```
dist % ./konstel
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "konstel/cli.py", line 3, in <module>
  File "PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
  File "defopt.py", line 48, in <module>
  File "PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
  File "sphinxcontrib/napoleon/__init__.py", line 13, in <module>
  File "PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
  File "sphinxcontrib/napoleon/docstring.py", line 22, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name 'modify_iter' from 'pockets'
(/var/folders/l0/r1d9n9sn2lv83_lpr4swjcv80000gn/T/_MEIHadFd2/pockets/__init__.pyc)
[34192] Failed to execute script 'cli' due to unhandled exception!