Been battling hard with how to use pyinstaller to convert my django project
to one executable that runs without the console. My project consists of
apps with the usual views.py, admin.py etc. I wonder how to bundle all
these pys into one executable app so that users can just install the
application and use without installing any dependencies

Thanks in advance