Hi,
In order to include extra data files explicitly in the bundled file
generated by pyInstaller, I specify it in the .spec file like this:
a.datas += Tree('./resources', prefix='resources')

Now, I have a 3rd party package that has its own resources directory which
I can also add by adding this:
a.datas += Tree('../../../env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/xxx/blocks',
prefix='resources/blocks')

I wonder if there's a better alternative to include the data files of
another package automatically or in an alternate way.

Or is there a way to bundle the data files in the package itself inline so
it will be available and transparent to pyInstaller?

Thanks in advance,
Yossi