It isn't possible to bundle PyInstaller with PyInstaller, and last I checked,
you'd need to modify PyInstaller itself, not just add hooks, to make it work.
Additionally, we do not support this, so while you can feel free to attempt
this yourself, we won't be able to help, sorry.

Jasper Harrison, aka Legorooj

Core Developer on PyInstaller

https://legorooj.net