In order to be able to help, we need to know exactly what you did, and what
the result was.

How did you run PyInstaller?

What error messages are you getting?

With some more information, hopefully we can help you.

By the way:

PyPi is a system designed to distribute useful packages to other people,
please do not put your own package there unless it is useful to others.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov