Hi there,

I have a python package with multiple python routines and two of them are
calling a cpp routine which is hooked using pybind11. Below is my directory

src
     |---a.py
     |---b.py  (importing routine.cpp as kbase)
     |--- c.py (importing routine.cpp as kbase)
     |--- api.py
     |--- routine.cpp

This routine.cpp is depending on the open CPP Eigen library. I have a local
folder outside of /src named as lib which contain the Eigen library.
/lib/eigen_cpp

Now, I'm using pyinstaller to make a single executable of my api.py as
api.exe. I'm using this commands,

pyinstaller --hidden-file=routine.cpp --onefile api.py

It creates the api.exe, but when I run it through terminal it says: "No
module named 'generator.base'". This generator.base is actually the cpp
routine named base though pybind11.

How to resolve this dependency? Thanks in advance.