Hi,

In continuation of my above message,  setting "sys.tracebacklimit = 0"
could avoid the referred TraceBack, but PyInstaller 5.8 is now giving the
following FileNotFoundError with scipy.stats, though competing the task
correctly; no such error message while running the 'program.py' w/o
freezing with PyInstaller 5.8.

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/Users/debabrata/Myprograms/program_dist/dist/program/scipy/stats/_sobol_direction_numbers.npz'

Exception ignored in: 'scipy.stats._sobol._initialize_v'
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/Users/debabrata/Myprograms/program_dist/dist/program/scipy/stats/_sobol_direction_numbers.npz'

How can I avoid this scipy.stats FileNotFoundError message (vis-a-vis
Exception)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.