The executable is called pyinstaller (all lower case). macOS (and Windows)
use case-insensitive file systems so I’d have thought that they’d be
interchangeable but evidently not. Irregardless, you’ve got two different
versions of PyInstaller there. If you run which PyInstaller, that should
tell you where this mysterious PyInstaller command is coming from. As to
why it’s segfaulting, it’s hard to tell because it could be a genuine
segfault or it could be nonsense like macOS’s gatekeeper getting in the
way. You could try pyinstaller --debug=all app.py then share the output of
the application running (please copy/paste from the terminal instead of
screenshotting) although my hopes aren’t high.
​