Hello,
I'm using python 3.8.10, and I'm using cgitb in my code.
import cgitb
path = "my path"
cgitb.enable(
display=0,
logdir=path,
context=12,
format="text"
)
If the code is abnormal, a txt file is generated.
When I compile to a separate exe file with the latest pyinstaller and use
the parameter "-w", it never generates the txt file.
When I don't use the parameter "-w", it is able to produce txt files.
If I use a low version of pyinstaller, such as V4.5, even if I use the "-w"
parameter, it still generates the txt file.
What does the new version of pyinstaller do? How would I fix this problem?
Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Jason Yu