Hello Bwoodsend

Thanks for pointing to the documentation. I didn't even know it was
possible to configure hooks. But either way, I will change my strategy to
make use of an alternate way to display message dialog. Kivy does support
the creation of message dialog and I'm using it as a fallback in case the
native API is not available. That is probably what I will do on Linux.

Thanks for your help.

--
IKUS Software
https://www.ikus-soft.com/