Those three sites are on a Rackspace VPS badly organized and using their
Cloud DNS. I'm in the process of migrating them over a Linode (we got
sponsorship) VPS + DNS configured to publish via a githook for people
who'll have access to do it: for now me, steve and goodwill.

Those sites are static for now but would probably need compiling on
publishing soon and probably add more stuff behind sooner than later. For
sure we can go the Github page route but while in the process of migrating
them I think it's preferable to have more options at hand with the VPS than
making sure we have no other possibilities than static sites.