I've created this Genshi markup for a project of mine
http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-discuss/web/edit.html ... now I
have this tagging widget there that works with Mochikit. It shows the
tags associated with a page, and allows for AJAX adding and removing
of the tags (with all the bells and whistles).

So the input to the widget is, the initial taglist, addtag and
removetag URL's and a url for the activity indicator.

Now I thinks it would be great if this was a ToscaWidget, that I could
reuse in other pages.. but I don't know anything about ToscaWidgets
(yet) ... so maybe if someone can create a ToscaWidget of this example
it would be an interesting and helpfull tutorial?