On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Max Ischenko wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Thank you for the quick answer.
>> I'm wondering if I should go with formbuild or ToscaWidgets. Which of
>> the two is more likely to be a stable solution in the near future?
>
> Hard question.
>
> I haven't used formbuild myself and ToscaWidgets is certainly not
> stable yet and I have no idea when it stabilize. I can suggest spend
> some time with both (starting with TW) and make your opinion. And look
> into source code, because chances are you may need to hack it. ;)

I'd like to add that ToscaWidgets is already aiming for API
stabilization since I released a first alpha a few weeks ago. I'm
making heavy use of them in some projects and they're certainly
stable in the sense that they don't break mysteriously ;).

The desperately need some docs though... for sure, but there's a
surprise regarding this in a few weeks... :)

Alberto