Hi.

H looked inside Paste and saw there a code which launches HTTP
server over SSL. One way to launch it is to pass ssl_pem in
[server:main]
section of startup config.

Unfortunately, there's no clean way to turn  SSL.VERIFY_PEER|
SSL.VERIFY_FAIL_IF_NO_PEER_CERT in generated SSL context.

I haven't found a way to pass ssl_context to paste
httpserver.py:serve() also,
because it's being passed as 'str' object, not as SSL context.

And, as far as I understand, config file is the only way of pylons app
to tune
paste...

Is there any way to either pass custom ssl_context to paster, or
another way
to set these flags, without patching paste?

Thanks in advance,

--
Best regards, Alex Darovsky