On Mar 17, 2007, at 6:28 PM, vga wrote:

> I've managed to get the toscawidgets 0.1a2dev_r2777 demo running under
> pylons 0.9.4.1 (well with minor changes to use myghty). But I've
> encountered a weird bug. The POST request from the demo form shows up
> as GET on the server side, which cause the @validate to never execute.
> Obviously this causes an exception due to nonexistent form_result.
> I've verified with ethereal that the browser is actually sending a
> POST request to the server, but it shows up as GET in the server
> request dict. Here is the TCP stream reassembled by ethereal:

(snip)

This is weird indeed. I've managed to reproduce the problem with
unchanged PylonsTWSample though I haven't tracked down the source.
The problem, however, doesn't manifest itself in other Pylons apps
I've written (I would have noticed that long time ago... :) so I
guess it must be some stupid bug in the sample. I'll probably rewrite
that sample app soon with 0.9.4.1 and new helper code based on http://
tinyurl.com/26zyk9.

Alberto